Let's Exchange Links

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 Munsyi
Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t and welcome.

You've landed on my list of blogs which I will read and follow whenever I'm free. Feel free to put your link below at the comment section if your blog is not listed here.

and sometimes I don't ask permission for putting the links here. If you have any problem with that, do tell.

Thank you and have a nice day ahead. Don't forget to leave your comment at my blog Kokoro No Haiku and Munsyi Design and also the Journalism Club's.

6 comments: Let's Exchange Links

Mijie said...
May 2, 2010 at 9:27 AM

jom xchange link ngan mijie..:)

MuNsYi SaMa said...
May 3, 2010 at 3:34 AM

ok..sori br prasan.

I'll put your link here.

Kindly link my main blog
kokoro-no-haiku.blogspot.com.
=)

Nani Othman said...
June 17, 2010 at 10:04 AM

wow. mine is under VVIP?

i dont know man, i'm so flattered!!

MuNsYi SaMa said...
June 18, 2010 at 8:06 PM

Hehe. thats because VVIP is for my favorite blogs. I'll try to visit all VVIPs when I'm free. and yes, you're one of my inspiration also.

oReNdeViL'89 said...
August 14, 2010 at 4:36 AM

link exchange :)
http://orend3vil89.blogspot.com/
arigatou~

MuNsYi SaMa said...
August 15, 2010 at 10:02 AM

thank..added under Best bloggers. :)

Brothers

ぼく の トモダチ IIUM

VVIP

VIP

Best Bloggers